LATE-NIGHT + EARLY MORNING SNACKING AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT DURING ‘ONE MORE DISNEY DAY’, FEBRUARY 29TH 2012
For sit-down dining:
- The French Market will be selling shrimp pasta, beans, and rice from 11am to midnight. From midnight to 3:30am the menu will change to include chicken gumbo, french dip sandwiches, and bananas foster cheesecake.
- The Blue Bayou will be open from 4pm to 3am! Stop by for crab-stuffed shrimp, or prime rib with quail eggs.
- Cafe Orleans will be selling breakfast from 11pm to 5am! Menu items include creole eggs benedict, 3-cheese Monte Cristo french toast, bananas foster french toast, and lump crab quiche!
Late-night (11pm-5am) snacking options:
- Cherry Pie at the Golden Horseshow
- Brownie and krispy skewers at the Bengal BBQ
- Creamy lobster bisque at the Jolly Holiday Bakery
- Chorizo and egg breakfast pizza at Red Rockett’s Pizza Port
- Plus lots more!
Remember, Disneyland will be open from 6am on Wednesday, February 29th to 6am, March 1st. DON’T MISS IT.